Welcome to Scrapbookaholic By Abby and the CookingWithCricut.com Sweetshop Blog Hop! If you’ve never enjoyed a blog hop before, it’s where you ‘hop’ between blogs following a chain of links, with each blog in the chain posting something exciting for the event! There will even be some great blog candy (giveaways) to win along the way! More on that in a moment!
If you've come from visiting Cooking With Cricut, you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our fun hop, make sure you go back and start with CWC.
With Valentine’s Day just a few days away we are sharing some wonderful ideas and inspiration for your viewing and crafting pleasure! Each Design Team member will be featuring an original project each day (Saturday & Sunday) made especially for this hop. Make sure to check out each DT member's blog and collect the special letter there. There will be prizes along the way at our DT members' blogs, AND there will be some nice PRIZES with a few different ways to win at CookingWithCricut.com!
For my project I used the You Complete Me Bears from Paper Crafting World and K & Company Paper.
Each blog has a secret letter that you have to collect. At the end you have to unscramble the phrase and follow directions on the last blog. Here is the “secret” letter you need to collect to be eligible for a prize package at CookingWithCricut.com. A
Now it's your turn! Let’s see your sweet Valentine projects. Be sure to include a Cricut or other die cut machine cut on your project and link it up at CookingWithCricut.com. The Design Team will pick their three favorites and one lucky sweetheart will be chosen randomly to win one of the six prize packages being offered in this hop.
Next stop.. ANITA
Go see what she has in store for you today.
And don’t forget, when you're done, make sure to head back to CookingWithCricut.com and get entered to win one of SIX prize packages! Here’s how:
1. Link your sweet Valentine project and be one of the top three chosen by our Chefs.
2. Link your project and be the randomly drawn winner.
3. Collect all the letters and unscramble our “secret” phrase correctly and leave it in the special comment section on CookingWithCricut.com. Remember my secret letter is A
4. Or just leave a comment at CookingWithCricut.com and let us know how you liked our Sweetshop Blog Hop.
There is also candy here!!! Cooking With Cricut has donated:
Here is our Hop line-up:
1. CWC-Melin http://www.cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com/
5. Cathie http://www.creativecutter.org/
6. Christel http://www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
7. Dalis http://www.stampergirl.com/
9. Erika http://www.cricutlove1.blogspot.com
13. Jennifer http://www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com/
16. Madison http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com/
17. Maria Elena http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/
18. Melissa http://www.melissascrappenplace.blogspot.com/
19. Michelle http://www.mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
20. Nicole http://www.croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com
21. Raven http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com
22. Roberta http://www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
23. Ronnie http://www.inkyantics.blogspot.com/