Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Before Pictures of my new scrapbook room!!!







So, I am working on my very own Scrapbook room!!! YEY!!! It's small, but it's ,mine! I would have loved for it to be twice as big... but, I don't have the space. I can do with this for now!!! I am posting before pictures and hopefully in a couple of days I will be done with it!
I will be putting shelves all around on top, I have an I Love Lucy Barbie doll collection and they have been stored in a closet for years. They will be displayed and I am so happy about that!!!!!!!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...


Clutches add some great model along with the magnificence of which really helps to rolex replica enhance the take on life. The vast majority of famous people operate the custom made clutches in addition to carry possesses enhanced this desire on the clutches. In our current market circumstances it truly is located of which gucci replica the fashion marketplace possesses elevated extremely possesses likewise seized this world wide current market. Individuals is starting to become far more cognizant around the vogue they usually have become chanel replica fascinated to your hip gadgets. Although, this custom made equipment prices better charges on the potential buyers and for that reason clutches will not be a exception to this rule. The item gets to be unattainable for any specific to order this custom made burberry replica clutches and for that reason some women choose imitation carriers. With regard to custom made clutches, many women covet tasteful well known custom made clutches seeing that their full capacity gadgets. Sometimes they think far more self confidence with the high priced case with rolex replica the hands and wrists. Still there're and so high priced many persons are not able to have the funds for these individuals.