Hello to all!! I have become a bit of an addict when it comes to... well, to many things! But, one in particular are those Cricut Cartridges! I wish I had all of them, but my wallet can't afford it!
So, I was talking to my best friend, Gaby, about all the carts we own and how out of 60 or more we own, we have really just used a few of them. So, my challenge is to use each cartridge on a project.
It can be anything! A card, a LO, a candy bag, a cupcake holder! Just USE every cart you have!!
What do you get as a price??!!?? Well, your reward is that you will not feel guilty for buying a cart you haven't even opened!! You will be able to say: "I used every cart I own" :)
So, with this I present to you my first project using Alphalicious:
Card is cut 8.5 x 5.5
* "thank you" sign comes from Alphalicious
* cup is from From My Kitchen.
* Paper is black cardstock and the decorative paper is from DCWV.
* Inked the decorative paper and used glossy glue for the thank you sign.
* Put a bit of glitter on the white part of the cup.
* Ribbon is fuzzy/black.