Wednesday, June 2, 2010

God Bless This Nest from Jeannie

Hello to all!!! I have to share this website with you! It's "A Place for My Cards", Jeannie does the most beautiful cards! Gaby, my best friend, introduced me to this site and the card that I am about to share with you. I wish I had Jeannie's talent to come up with something like this all on my own!!!

If you are religious, and even if you are not, Jeannie has another blog where she gives a bible verse everyday. What I like about it is that she puts her thoughts into each of these and they are beautiful!!! Check it out here!!!
If you really want to scraplift this card, don't forget to visit Jennie's website. If you email her she will send you the Gypsy file!!! On her site (follow the link on the top) you will find ALL the measurements and carts used.

For my card I used all Basic Grey from the Bittersweet Collection and Recollection cardstock for the black and brown!Hope you like what you see!
I got to liking this card I made one more!!! This time I used the Romani collection from Basic Grey.

5 comments:

Kel said...

amazing card! beautiful colors..very sweet

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Abby!
Don't you just LOVE Jeannie? She has amazing talent and is so sweet. She also has a YouTube channel, aplaceformycards, she does video tutorials on most of her cards.

Your card is beautiful, I love the papers you used.

Ruthie :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your card turned out great! I watched Jeannie's video yesterday.. amazing talent!

Besthobbyeva said...

Love this, such details! Love the colors.

flowerdisco said...

both are beautiful cards...i like your a bit better because the colors but yes she is a very talented woman of faith. i do like her work too.