Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Howdy Partner Card Using Joy's "Lots of Pun" Stamp Set

Hello all!! I got my full set of "Lots of Pun" stamps from Joyslife.com!
I wanted to create a card to show her my appreciation and I made this card using her "Howdy Partner" stamp. I used many cartridges, used 3D glue dots for popping up and I inked EVERYTHING! The little face was drawn by me!
Here you can see the layering and popping up!
If you are interested in the Gypsy file, please email me at ilovebasicgrey@yahoo.com Here is the simple recipe for this card.
Recipe:
Carts used: Just Because Cards, Once Upon a Princess, George and Basic Shapes, Paper Doll Dress Up and of course... Create a Critter
Joy's "Lots of Pun" stamp
Recollection Cardstock
Bazzil Cardstock
Martha Stewart printed paper
White Unibal Pen
A la mode black glitter
3D Glue Dots
This is the inside of the card.






6 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

Love, love love this card. Soooo cute. I love each and everything on it. It looks so professional!! Nice work!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Abby,

OMGosh that card is so super cute! Joy is going to LOVE it!

Ruthie :)

Unknown said...

Oh my Goodness!!! You are SUPER TALENTED and I'm so honored that you used my stamps on this beauty!!
~Joy~

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! You can see the amazing details that went into this! Her face is precious!

Justine said...

Really like you style. This is super fun

Anonymous said...

Good way of telling, and nice ost to obtain information aboutt my presentation topic, which i am going too deliver in academy.


Feel free to visit my homepage ... offers