Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Little Sister!

Hello my dear friends!! Well, I got me a new Teal colored expression and let me tell you.... it is just soooo beautiful!!! I sold my old expression to my lil sister, Kich. She has found her new LOVE!!! LOL yes.... I have inducted her into our scrappin world/addiction!!! The fun part for her, she can borrow ALL my carts since I use my Gypsy all the time!!! 


Well, I also got her to create a blog just for her scrappin! So please be a sweety and go visit her and show her some love!! 



She is also a very talented artist!! She even has her own copyrighted characters!!

Meet the some of the Kich and Bleus gang!




Her characters are from her real life friends and she has even created characters from my kids!!


Well, I want to make sure she feels all the love that I get, so please go over to her blog and tell her i sent you!! 

And just for being a sweetie and visiting her I am giving you a little creation of hers....


THANK YOU!!!




3 comments:

flowerdisco said...

hey....maybe you sis can make clear stamps....her designs are cool!

Summer said...

i will head on over and check her blog out!

jen said...

How awesome!!!! I bet you do love your new expression... I would love a pink one...lol
Glad to hear about your sister...that's just awesome.TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com