Friday, December 10, 2010

Peachy Keen Emboss It Challenge

Pulsa AQUI para el Blog Hop de Navidad en Artes Laura!!


Hello my dear followers and viewers! I am sooo happy it's Friday!!! Vacation is getting time is getting near and I couldn't be happier!!! I haven't seen my family from Mexicali, Mexico in sooooo long!!! That alone could be my christmas/bday present!! But, don't you dare tell that to my hubby!!! LOL


I have a card that I created for the Peachy Keen Tuesday challenge! I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I remember seeing this on one of Momo's videos. I love how it looks, the white ink pads were not working for me! As I am looking at my card, I am thinking that I could have embossed the snowman! Oh well!!!




Materials used:

DCWV Stack
Peachy Keen Stamps 
Pink by Design Stamps
Ribbon from Walmart
Winter Frolic

Thanks for taking a peek!!!

15 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Great card Abby. Love all blue colors in combination with that green! Great job and good luck with Momo's challenge!
I'm so glad that you are going to be with your family for this Holidays ! enjoy them !

Have a great Christmas season ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

SOS said...

Esta hermosa.. me encanto!!!

Amanda said...

Awww, what a super cute card.. I just love your adorable snowman..

Amanda:0)

Michele said...

Cutie Patootie Snowman!! Love this card.

Norma said...

Super cute card!!!!

Kich724 said...

How cute!!! And yes!! Im soo excited vacation is coming so i can see you again! And of course, we have to make time for scrapbooking more this time!

Adrian said...

He is just too adorable! Great job.

Angie said...

great card. just love snowmen!

Angie
http://scrappindiva-angie.blogspot.com/

scrapperbecka said...

OMG! your card is so cute

SlomoMom said...

Darling Snowman Card, great job, he is really cute. TFS
SlomoMom

Celeste B. said...

Oh, so cute!!! I love the ribbon, and PK always makes everything super cute!!!! TFS! :)

LesleyfromWI said...

So cute. Love that snowman!!

Dave said...

Wow, being that I just entered my 1st blog hop, I thought it would only be "cards", well, I've come full circle with you ladies, and these projects that you come up with keep surprising me. Great idea on the bracelet and the pictures. Very neat...have a Merry Christmas.

Maureen Reiss said...

This is really cute!! I love this snowman!!

flowerdisco said...

so pretty abby... and, i want to give you a big hug for your awesome achievement on the pk gdt. i did not make it. i guessed i got to lazy :( but glad you and gaby made it.