Friday, January 28, 2011

Family Friday Healthy Snacks!

Well, I am posting my last Family Friday :( Crazy About Cricut decided to make some awesome changes to her Family Fridays and those changes conflict with my other DTs. So, I have to step down! I will still have my kids do crafty things with me because this was one DT that brought my kids and I together a little more! 

So this time around was doing something with healthy snacks. I know I have my Cricut Cake, but all that baking, well... is a little far from healthy :)

So, with that in mind, I had Abbita play with my Lupita (Gypsy) and we created some fruits!! She is learning all the fruit names and well, she calls everything a banana or apple!! LOL 

Here is what we created!








Here is what we did!

Fruits were cut from the Preserves Cartridge
All fruits were Peachified with the Everyday Face Assortment
I laminated them and placed a little piece of magnet

I placed them on the fridge and Abbita gets to play with and learn at the same time!

How is that for a healthy snack! No calories there!! hehehe

Thanks for taking a peek and a MILLION thanks to Jenny for having me as part of her DT!!!

18 comments:

~ Creating a Crafty Life ~ said...

OMG, She is Adorable! I love doing crafts with my boys.....

Leanne said...

Awww she is a sweetie!! It's great that she likes to craft with you! I only have one son and he's almost 17 so no such luck getting in here with me!! I sure wished I had my cricut when he was young I bet he would have loved then! Those peachified fruit are adorable!!! Hugs, Leanne

Got2BCrafting said...

Love this! They came out so adorable. And what a little sweetie your DD is!! :)
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

Kich724 said...

Mi peshosha!!!!! :((((((( But i love the idea!!!

Glora said...

Absolutely ADORABLE and so cute and fun!!!

LesleyfromWI said...

So cute and your daughter is adorable!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super adorable!

Lena said...

Very cute. I love the idea.

Sonya said...

She's darling...and so is your project!!

Joanna said...

OMG that's a great idea!! I will definitely be scraplifting this sometime for my daughter! :) thanks for sharing!..your little gilr is adorable!

GabyCreates.com said...

Awwwwwww mi ahijada!!!!!! how stinkin cute!!! Besos!!! de tu Nina!!!

girlia said...

A truly awesome idea

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

What a doll baby! Look at her working that Gypsy, go girl!! Love these magnets you created with her, such a cute idea! I should make some with my little man who's 2, he would love them!

Dawn said...

That is such a great idea!! If your daughter isn't the cutest little girl!!! thanks for sharing.
-Dawn
http://deegeescraps.blogspot.com/

Tisha said...

Your daughter is adorable and what a great idea!

TFS!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

365 Days of Cricut said...

Thats such a great idea! What laminating machine is that? I have been looking for one.

jean said...

I dont know what i liked best!!! the scrapbook pages or the cards!! thanks for sharing

cattysea said...

What a cool idea!