Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone! It's time again for another Throwback Thursday!! This time around we got to dust off those old carts once again! You can use either Wild Card or Just Because Cards cartridges and create a card of your choice using a stamp somewhere!

For my project I used the Wild Card cart. I used the card and envelope and with my "Lupita" (Gypsy) I hid the circle on the card. 

I used BoBunny paper i found on clearance for 33 cents!!! 

It was my turn to showcase the "Mom You Rock" stamp set from My Creative Time. I used it on three different spots!! Now, I am posting a lot of pictures because I want you to see all the details!

Front of envelope. Spellninders, pop-outs and bling!

Back of envelope, used some black pearls.

Back envelope detail.


Card and envelope


Inside of card, when opened the stamp pops out!



Mom You Rock stamp detail... sooooo cute!!

Peachy Keen faces on heart balloons are popped-out.
So, what did you think? I think this is one of my favorite cards!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to go visit Emma and take a look at the other wonderful projects the design team has for you!!!

11 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable! I never think to make those shaped card from Wild Card, and they are so much fun! I love all of your elements and the pretty papers!

Vicky said...

Hi Abby
your card is so pretty, I love the faces on the balloons. I have this stamp set have yet to use it.

Jeanne said...

I love this card! Great job! TFS!

Kel said...

Awesome.. I will definately have to revisit that cartridge.. It really does some fun stuff.. I love your color combos!

Glora said...

That envelope is KILLING me! It is GORGEOUS! I love those colors and the shape is SO fun!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Kich724 said...

How cute!!! Shoot! I wanna scrap!!!

Sheena said...

Cute card..wish I could join in on the challenge..I might try here later

365 Days of Cricut said...

I love this! Especially all the hearts!

girlia said...

Awesome job Abby

Anonymous said...

Really nice card....

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Love it...awesome job!! Love the faces!!