Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mosipis Paper Line and winners/ganadoras!!

Hello all and happy Saturday! I am spending my day inside my home this weekend because it is raining AGAIN!!!

I wanted to share with you some cards I created using Mosipis Paper! It is very cute and this first release has a lot of variety. You can see each paper HERE. I happen to also sell this stack of paper for  only $12.50 and that includes shipping and handling!! The stack is 8x8 and has 36 sheets 18 designs/2 of each design! The paper is thick and the colors are very bright!! You can purchase right here!




Here are my cards:
The greeting Farm stamp and My Creative Time Stamps


My Creative Time Stamps


Peachy Keen Challenge!! and Market Street Stamps




I am entering the one with the green bathing suit to the Peachy Keen Challenge. 

All the paper used for these cards is from the Mosipis Paper!! not the craft one!

****************************

Las ganadoras de el Blog Hop De Las Chicas Scrapbook!!!

Las tres ganadoras de la Mini Coleccion de Verano de Kich N Bleus son:


 Carmen said...




Gracias Abby...creo que no sabría vivir sin este grupo...
sois geniales:Ah...lindo LO,y otra cosa recuperate pronto.UN SUPERBESO



Solecito said...




Abby me gusto muucho el diseño de tu LO. muuuy bonita forma de conocernos y 
aparte de apapacharnos!! jejeje besos



 Lucy Newton said...




Abby espero pronto te mejores! Yo soy de México y también tengo un blog aquí:
http://dulcescreaciones-lucynewton.blogspot.com
Tu página está muy linda, me gusto la combinación de colores y como con una misma forma lograste algo súper!
Me encantaría pertenecer a su grupo de scrapbook qué tengo 


scrapbookaholicbyabby arroba yahoo punto com
Thank You for taking a peek!!!






5 comments:

Kich724 said...

HOW cute!!!! How did you color him?@!

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Que tarjetas tan hermosas
da gusto verlas :)

Aisha Hassan said...

it's awesome <3

Unknown said...

Gorgeous challenge card Abby! The other cards are all amazing too. LOVE the bows on the bottom one!
Thanks for joining in with us at PK this week. Good luck! xx

Janice W. said...

All of the cards are awesome Abby! Great job with the sponging for the PK challenge! Very nice challenge card! Good luck and thanks for playing!