Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Scrapalicious USA Challenge #8 Summer Cold Treats

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE OFFICIALLY SUMMER BLOG HOP CLICK HERE!!!

It is Wednesday and that means it is time for another awesome challenge over at Scrapalicious USA! Thank you to all that participated last week! This week the theme of the challenge is:

SUMMER COLD TREATS

Yesterday was officially the beginning day of Summer and it was a hot one!! I live in Northern California at we reached 104! I know that many of our participants live in other countries, so we apologize if our themes are a bit off for you! 

Here is my card:




Scrapalicious USA store has several of the materials used on my card at very reasonable prices!!!
3D Foam Squares: www.scrapalicioususa.com/016123DPermanentFoamSquares308/Pkg Copic Markers: www.scrapalicioususa.com/InksandCopicMarkers
Dotted Wave Punch: www.scrapalicioususa.com/DottedWave
Jolee Sticker Brand: http://www.scrapalicioususa.com/Jolees
 (These particular stickers not at store but Jolee brand is at SUPER PRICES!!!)


Make sure you visit the challenge blog to see all the wonderful creations the DT sisters created!! You are sure to be inspired!!


6 comments:

thekolbes said...

So cute. LOVE the colors
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Me encanta esta tarjetaaaaa...!!! Es tan alegre y veraniega que me provoco un heladito como el de Kich jejeje

Patty Tanúz said...

Así me encantan las tarjetassss, superrrr alegresss, que derrochen felicidad en coloresss hehehe te quedó estupendaaaaaaaa y cuando vi las gafas de sol me enamo´re jajaja quiero ponerle unas así a la mía jajaja, ya verás lo que hice para el retooooooo que sigueeeee de KICH N BLEUSSSS amigaaa, te va a encantar hhehe besitos!!!!

Ashley said...

What a creative and adorable card, thanks for sharing! I am now a follower. :)

Stop by my new craft blog, Made Especially For You. It's still in its early stages but I promise I have many creative plans for it!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Beth said...

Adorable, we all have to start somewhere. I love my first page as much as my last and since 11 years have passed since then they are very different for sure. Love your blog, very creative!

Texas JennyWren said...

Cute colors and designs. TFS