Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Scrapalicious USA Challenge #9 Sketch!

Happy Wednesday!! Today is Scrapalicious USA Challenge day! This week we get the chance to play with a SKETCH!!! I chose the sketch from one of my favorite places to go to for sketches!! Pagemaps.com

Here is my card:



Now, if you like how I created my card you can find many of the materials at the Scrapalicious USA store!

The beautiful BoBunny Paper is only .75 cents a sheet!! 
and the punch I used for the sentiment is EK Success and it is only $7.50!! 
For this punch I cut it in half and cut a little piece off to make it smaller. You can't see the cut because I put the banner on top of the cut.
I also used a border punch that the store has for only $7! 

How is that for great prices!!!

Go visit the store to take a look at other AWESOME prices!!

and here is the sketch we have for you to use to enter the challenge this week!



Don't forget to go visit the blog and see all the wonderful creations my design team sisters created!!

2 comments:

Alvina said...

I love your card you did a great job!!

Ashley said...

What a pretty card! I love the papers that you used. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com