Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scrapalicious USA Challenge #13 Sketch!

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!! It is Scrapalicious USA challenge time again and this time we have an a CUTE sketch for you to find inspiration from!! The sketch is from PageMaps!! I <3 them!!

The entire Design Team is showcasing TrimCraft UK Paper! There is A LOT of variety to choose from! Go check it out!!

Here is my take on the sketch!!



That cute bear is not a stamp! It is one of the papers from the 6 x 6 stack I have from Trim Craft UK line Fizzy Moon paper.

Here are the materials I used:
Sentiment from Stamp Set
Pearls from collection

Here is the sketch!


I hope you get a chance to participate this week! Make sure you head on over to see what my design team sisters created for you!!!

Have a fun crafting time!!!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

I think weaving adds a neat touch since you can use it for any theme. Your card looks great and so does the DT. I just may give it a try!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

McBDesigns said...

I'm really loving this one!!! How cute!

Maria Elena said...

Bella amiga ! es muy tierna !
Thanks for commenting in my blog ;)
Have a great Thursday !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like how you wove the pretty papers together.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Pinkladibug said...

wow that sketch looks hard but you did a beautiful job with it.
another great creation.


April