Hello and welcome to Scrapbookaholic By Abby's blog and to the Mother Goose Blog Hop!!! If you are coming from Liz, then you are headed in the right direction!! but if you happen to find this hop here, then make sure you start over at The Queen's Blog!! I was very happy to have been asked to join this hop and a bit nervous. I will tell you why!
Being raised in a Mexican family our "nursery rhymes" are well, not your typical stories! Our little songs and stories are usually more on the scary side! Yep!! We have "La Llorona" (The Weeping Woman) and "El Cucuy" (The Boogie Man). So, when I started researching about nursery rhymes.... it was all new to me!!
I decided to choose a nursery rhyme that I thought was cute:
If you know me, well you know that I am not a fan of cats! But, as soon as I read this I new I had the perfect stamp for it!!
The sentiment says "You and I"
Copic Sketch Markers
Now, make sure you start the hop with The Queen and follow her instructions on how to become elegible to win the most awesome digital stamp set!!
and what is a hop without some candy!!
I will be giving away a Mini Sampler of Twine from the Twinery!!!
Yes!! ALL 14 colors!!!
All I ask that you do is to tell me what is your favorite rhyme of all time!
Next on the hop is the talented
Here is the line-up!!
- Theresa~ https://www.facebook.com/groups/296731557007702/doc/299074730106718/www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
- Janet N- https://www.facebook.com/groups/296731557007702/doc/299074730106718/www.createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
- Janis - http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com%2F&h=BAQFlGHiL
- Heather - http://greenscrapinmachine.blogspot.com/
- Liz ~ http://www.lizspaperloft.com/
- Abby~ http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/
- Maria ~http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/
- Shannon ~ http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
- Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Lynn ~ http://bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com/
- Sherri - http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Mary ~ http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
- vicky~ http://luvmygypsy.blogspot.com/
- theresa~ https://www.facebook.com/groups/296731557007702/doc/299074730106718/www.thescrapbookingqueen.com