Monday, March 12, 2012

Guest Designer Over at Jaded Blossom

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be guest designing for Jaded Blossom! I love them because first of all they are awesome ladies! And second because their ideas are always so fun and exciting! Their products are different and super adorable! 

I created this card using two of their products. This Flag Die is super useful! I love the length of it and that I can cut it to use it as what I need. The other product I am using is their super cute and adorable stamp set Cheesy Pick Ups! I LOVE LOVE these stamps!!


Materials Used:
Jaded Blossom Cheesy Pick Ups Stamp Set
Jaded Blossom Flag Die
Echo Park Paper- Dots & Stripes
The Twinery black twine
Copics
Versafine Ink


Thank You so much for visiting! I hope you enjoyed my post and my card!

ohhhh I have a winner!!!

Linda from Linda's Happy Place!

Please email me at
scrapbookaholicbyabby at yahoo dot com
with your address!

10 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Gorgeous!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous card! So glad to welcome you to our Design Team at Dilly Beans! :)

Karla HdezA said...

Hermosa tarjeta Abby, me encanta ese sello!!!

Ruthie Lopez said...

que hermosaaaaa!! me encantan los ojos, se ver divinos!! muy expresivos!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love this Abby!! Soooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love this Abby!! Soooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Abby this card is gorgeous! I'm so glad you will be joining us at Dilly Beans too. It will be wonderful to 'work' with you :)

Happy Crafting!
MeissaO

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Hi Abby!! So GORGEOUS!!!! I'm so excited to welcome you to the fabulous team at Dilly Beans!! It's a wonderful group of designers =) Your creations are simply STUNNING!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

beautiful card.love the polkadots and your coloring.tfs

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

WOWOW ESTÁ ESPECTACULAR TU TARJETA ABBY!!!!!!!