Monday, March 19, 2012

Guest Designing for Jaded Blossom

Hello everyone! I'm guest designing this month for Jaded Blossom and I am LOVING IT! Jaded Blossom has stamps for party favors and have many things other than just stamps! If you haven't done so, check out their store! Jaded Blossom Store and if you have some of their stamps already, you should make sure to enter their monthly challenges! You can check that out on their blog, right HERE.

Today I bring to you one of my favorite cards ever!! I made this one at scrap night with Michelle and Candace (owners of Jaded Blossom). I knew I was saving it for something special! 


Materials Used:
Fancy Pants Paper
Paper Trey Ink cardstock
Versafine Ink
Cricut Cartridge-


I hope you enjoyed my card! 

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Its sooooo flippen cute ABBY...... wish I would of thought of it LOL !!!! I do love it !!!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Heidi said...

I love this card! Nicely done and thanks for sharing!

L.B. said...

very very cute.

Kate said...

Love how this card turned out just so cute. Agree with Michelle, wish I would have though of it, very creative.

Hugs,
kate

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Lovely card.Great colors and love the lo of card.congrats on GD.

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Lovely card.Great colors and love the lo of card.congrats on GD.

GabyCreates.com said...

So cool Comadrita!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is just the most awesome card ever!! I freaking love it!!

Kim Ricketts said...

I love love love this card!!!!! Its so cute!!