Friday, May 11, 2012

Bling It Up with Dilly Beans Stamps!!!

Good morning and welcome to another awesome challenge with Dilly Beans! This time around the theme is to bling it out!!! Yep, bring out that glitter and stones!

I think I needed to use a lot more bling on my card but.... hmmmm What do you think?!!?

Here is my card using this awesome Dilly Beans Stamp Digi!





I hope you like what you see! 

The sentiment is from my line of Spanish ONLY stamps!

You can visit the store to see the sets and other goodies I carry!

Make sure you visit Dilly Beans Challenge Blog to enter the challenge 
and look at my DT sister's awesome creations!!!

7 comments:

AmyJRockstar said...

Wow, this is beautiful!!! I love the black rhinestones that you added to her eye! Very clever idea. :) I didn't add a ton of bling to my project either, but I think it's just the perfect amount. :) Love job!

XO ~ Amy Jo (DB Guest Designer & follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Iva Kirilova said...

Me encanta el colorido! Y los rectangulos con puntas redondeadas quedan genial! El sello, precioso.

Hlora said...

Brilliant ... Lovely card ..

Mette said...

This is so beautiful. Loving the little stones by her eyes and such lovely colours.

Hugs, Mette

El Palacio de Martín said...

Como dice tu tarjeta, ¡PRECIOSA!.
Besos

Stefani said...

This is beautiful! As usual! I love her products and what you do to make them all your own! As, Always....incredible! Thanks for Sharing, Stefani

www.stylesbystefani.blogspot.com

DonnaMundinger said...

Lovely colors, sketch and beautiful bling! Gorgeous, Abby! xxD