Wednesday, July 25, 2012

POW!!! Sneaky Peeky Número Dos!!

Hello everyone! I have another sneak peek for you!!! Jaded Blossom has a mini release TOMORROW!!! and in the meantime we have been teasing everyone with super cute sneak peeks! 

Today I have a cute super hero bucket with pencils! The 1x8 plastic bags can be found at Jaded Blossom Store! and the sentiment will be out TOMORROW!!! 

Here is my project!





Don't forget we have a BLOG HOP tomorrow!!! and it all starts over at JADED BLOSSOM!!

See you mañana!!!!!


5 comments:

Kate said...

I just Love this, it's perfect.

Rosie said...

what an awesome project!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim Ricketts said...

These are awesome and would be perfect for a superhero party!!

Kim

Jovan said...

These are super cool...I love this idea!

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

So cool!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com