Friday, October 5, 2012

Julieta's Challenge! Dilo En Español

Good morning! This month over at Dilo En Español is presented to us by one of the designers! Julieta decided that this month we celebrate a birthday but in a scary way! So, this was just PERFECT for me! My son, Sebastian, turns 14 this October 31st! 

I created a simple card this year, not playful or cutesy, cause well, he's 14!!! and he would just say "oh mommmmm"

I used a file from Silouette and sentiment are Dilo En Español, the particular set I used is not at the store just yet! It is the new and improved set for birthdays made by Peachy Keen, but I still have some left from the first release, I LOVE the way all my stamps stamp and the best part! It's on SALE!!! Come and check it out! HERE

Here is my card:



You can enter the challenge HERE!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very Cute!Super Duper Cute!
Happy Bday Sebastian!

Kate said...

This is a cute card. Love it.

Ashley Nicole said...

Love the simplcity of this card. Always hard to create for a guy and this turned out great.
Ashley

Rosie said...

super cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com