Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Peachy Keen Guest Designer Week #2

Good Morning everyone!!!!

I have another super day over at Peachy Keen today as a Guest Designer!!

Today I have for you a cute treat gift for Easter. 
I used the March Stamp Of The Month for my project.

I am just IN LOVE with these cute faces on this set!
I found these cute candy tubes at my local scrapbook store 
and the tube holder is SVG Cutting Files.



I colored my cute egg with Prisma Colors and blended with mineral spirits.




Ribbon is from Reasonable Ribbon and lace from October Afternoon.


I hope I gave you a cute idea for a treat gift!

Thank you for taking time to visit and leaving love with your comments!
I LOVE reading them!

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Abbey! This is just an adorable treat set. I just love the pretty colors and the sweet and bright face on the image!

Laura Luz San said...

Super padre tu trabajo, aaahhh me encantò la huevita con su moñito ... HERMOSO!!!

Rosie said...

Love love this treat holder,very cute

Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
Blogging it foward

PaperCutsForU said...

this is definitely adorable!