Monday, July 12, 2010

ScrapTiffany Challenge, a Blog Award and more news!

Good Monday Morning!!!!

I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend! I have moved for the summer up to Loomis CA! We are still undecided about making the move! I have lived ALL my life no more than 10 miles away from my family and this distance of about 8 hours is well.... killing me!!!! But, I have to think of my own family and what's best for my kids and that is staying all together... :)
Well, we are staying at an RV park that is just beautiful!! Kids are having fun and I keep myself busy with my scrapping... The best part..... there are berries growing like crazy in the park and they are delicious!!! Yummy!!!

Look at Abby enjoying them!!!!!





More news!!!!!


This week over at ScrapTiffany we are having a Monochromatic Challenge!!! Hop on over to the site and see all the beautiful creations the designers have done!!! Here is my take on it.


Ale is my niece/god-daughter. We got together for the 4th of July/our silent goodbye fiesta and she was in a very lovable mood!! (if you knew her... that was weird!) So I decided to do this little folded tag booklet. I used all pinks and played with the colors of the pictures! I didn't like how the shape of the tag came out..... it looks more like a baby bottle!





and last but not least!!!!
I want to thank Agnes over at Flowerdisco's Scrap Hut for this beautiful blog award!! I am participating in a card swap and I am super excited about it!!!
With this award I have to state 7 facts about me!!!
1. My Family is the most important
2. I am a Scrapbookaholic!
3. I am a Blogaholic
4. I love to cook!
5. I love Emma's Throwback Thursdays!
6. I miss my BFF Gaby, more than she knows!!!
7. I can't be without my Blackberry!!!
and...... I have to pass on the torch to my inspirations!!!
1. Gaby~~~~ Scrapabookaholic
2. Emma~~~ My Creative Time
3. Alex ~~~~ You had me at Craft
And to my lil sister Kich~~~ Kich Kind of Mind, for her creativity!!!!!

Thanks for taking a look and as always..... my food/energy are your beautiful comments!!!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Thank you sooo much!!! You are too sweet ! I love your blog too :)
I will post it proudly on m blog:)