Monday, September 13, 2010

Winner of the Basic Grey Card Set!!!!! and a super fast notebook!!!

Hello my dear followers and viewers!! Today I am posting the winner of the Basic Grey card set that I showed you guys a few weeks back. But, I did not just want to do a posting not showing you something!

So, today I went to Michaels and let me tell you!!!!! They have some sweet deals going on!!! Beside their 50% coupon, they have ribbon for a $1 and all paper stacks 40% off!! Well, I found these cute notebooks on their dollar bin and decided to give a  shot at decorating one of them!



I used some left over BoBunny paper I had and this is what I came up with!!



One more thing to share with you guys.... I went to a Stampin Up demonstration because I wanted to see and try the products. I really love their inks and if you want all the colors it can, well... expensive. They have these cool little sets called Spot Inks!! I love them!! I got the bright pack and I am saving to buy the other sets!


Hoping you like what you see!!!

If you haven't seen my Cri-Kits projects and the awesome GIVEAWAY I have for you please check it out!!! You have until tonight 10 pm PST!!!

Click HERE

LOL I posted earlier without the winner!!!!

THE WINNER IS........


~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CREATIVE PATTI!!!!!

You have until Friday to send me your contact info!!

scrapbookaholicbyabby@yahoo.com

Congrats!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I bought all of those notebooks that my Michaels had ;)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your notebook came out so cute!

Anonymous said...

You have to write this things more.There are a wonderful amount of people that are suffering out of complications
similar to excess weight and increased weight in the present day.
The key reason regarding this scenario is the stressful living and unnatural schedule due to which they can no
longer pay appropriate recognition on their health and fitness.
Some of them don’t have possibly time for it to exercise.

To them, the best way to continue healthy and fit will be to
start taking the suitable health supplements. If
you are searching forward to to have effective and certified
healthy health supplement, Garcinia Cambogia can carry out your
requirements to a great extent. The pure extract of Garcinia Cambogia have been utilised as an powerful weight loss
pill.

Feel free to surf to my webpage; authentic garcinia cambogia site

Anonymous said...

ӏ want to to thank you for this excellent read!!
I absolutely loѵed evеry bit of it. Ι haνe you bookmarked to
look at new stuff you post…

my hοmepagе: holidays and ()