Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Winner of the Cri-Kits Pens!!!

Good morning all!!! Today I have for you a cute box I found while blogging around. I found all the details for this cute box at SEI Lifestyle. So, I thought I give it a shot and here it is.

It is really fast to do!




After this step, I inked all edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut stain (my fave)


I made two circle punches on each side of wrapper and tied bows to keep box together.


This cute bear I got from a Cut swap I did a while back.

It would be a cute box to put maybe a few baby socks and a gift card.

and onto what you all have been waiting for, the winner of the CRI-KIT adaptor and pens!!!!

I did not use the random.org because I had entries from my BFF also. We had more than 60 entries combined.
I put all the names on pieces of paper and my daughter Abby picked one out!



and so,


THE WINNER IS...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~

~


HappyMom2010

she said:

Hola Abby.

New follower here. I would like to make some project to get some confidence using pens on my expression. Glitter pens sounds great.
Gracias,

Gina Lindsey

Gina, you have until Friday noon to claim your price, if you don't I will have to choose another lucky person!!




3 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Congrats Gina!!! Enjoy! :)

Kathy said...

Congrats Gina! This box is soo cute! I'll have to save your instructions and make one. Thanks!

solka said...

Congrats Gina!
Box is so cute! love it!