Friday, October 29, 2010

Family Friday Crazy Crew #2!

Hi friends!! So today is reveal day over at Crazy About Cricut!!! She is presenting to you Crazy Crew #2 and I am part of it!!! I am so happy to be part of this design team because it involves including my family in my hobby... ok, ok... my addiction! :) 

Adrian is my third boy and is 9 years old. He made this Halloween card for his teacher. I decided to make these Fridays a learning experience for them. I will be teaching my kids different techniques. This week Adrian learned how to distress with ink. He loved it!!! I cut all the images and the paper and instructed him on how to assemble the card. 





So what do you think? He did good, huh?

I used:
Mini-Monsters Cricut Cart
K and Company paper
Scrappy Mom's Stamps
Tim Holtz Distress ink Walnut
Michaels ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you go visit the other DT members over at CrazyAboutCricut.

5 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Oh, he did better than good, HE DID GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you mijo! Your card looks cute, but you look handsome!!!

Adrian said...

2 cute, he did an awesome job!

SimpleScrappin said...

Very Cute! He looks like he was having so much fun :) TFS!

Sharon said...

He did an awesome job!! Love it! :)

Kich724 said...

MY ADRIAN!! I MISS HIM SOO MUCH! YOURE SOO TALENTED PA!!