Monday, January 21, 2013

Cooking Boy Chef

Good morning everyone! Abby here bringing you a super cute sneak peak of the newest files coming to you this Friday! 

This is set is super cute! You will get to see the rest of the team create with it and you will LOVE it!

Here is my card. I decided to make a shaped card on my Silhouette program...... and well, let me just say i spent a good amount of paper on this one! I can not figure the correct way to flip over, on the side, horizontally, vertically!!!! Anyways, like I said... a lot of trees died with this cutie Chef Boy!




"Lots of happiness"


Materials Used:
Boy Chef- SVG Cutting Files (File coming this Friday)
All chef was done on Paper Trey Ink paper
Base was done on Recollections

I hope you like it! I LOVE my little chef!!

12 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

Abby! This turned out sooo cute! I love it!

Migdalia said...

LOL...Love your story.Very Funny!What a Fun & fabulous Shape card!
Have a Wonderful Monday,
Migdalia

Iv ScrapDesigner said...

wow Abby!! I love it!!!!!!

Wandy said...

Too cute! That face is just adorable!
Hugs, Wandy

Cricut Critter said...

te quedo hermoso el Chef!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

He is too cute.love him!Will have to make a card for DH when he cooks for me.

Rossina Hernandez said...

Divino el chefcito!! me enamoré =)

Kate said...

Love this now I have a birthday card for our Chef Friend. This is Awesome.

L.B. said...

SOOOOOOO sweet. I love him.

Kim Ricketts said...

This is really cute!! I don't know how to weld cards either lol!

Trixie said...

This is sooo adorable Abby! LOVE him!

Lisa said...

Cute little chef.